WHAT IS RADIANT CAMP?
Radiant Camp is an experience like none other! After attending Radiant Camp, each student walks away with new friendships and having been able to experience God in a deeper and brand new way. With strategically planned adventure activities and powerful chapel services, this will be the best week of the summer for your student.
KIDS CAMP and YOUTH CAMP take place at the same time and in the same location, but run on separate schedules, so that students experience a camp appropriate to their age group:
• KIDS CAMP is for students entering 3rd-5th grades next fall
• YOUTH CAMP is for students entering 6th-9th grades next fall
WHEN AND WHERE
• August 16-20, 2016
• Grace Adventures Camp in Silver Lake, Michigan
• $315 per camper includes all meals, housing, events, camp shirt and camp video
• A $75 non-refundable deposit is required per camper at time of registration
• Payment in full is due July 10, 2016
• Space is limited, so register today!
• If you need finical assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visit the FUNDRAISING page for some great ideas and opportunities!
• KIDS CAMP: Blob, Waterfront, Archery/BB Guns, Volleyball, Gaga Ball, Crafts, Flying Squirrel, Cargo Net Climb, Sharking, Mini-Boats, Staff Hunt and more!
• YOUTH CAMP: Rock Wall, Blob, Battle Barge, Paint Ball, Crud Wars, Volleyball, Gaga Ball, Slip-N-Slide, High Ropes, Tubing, Mini-Boats, Sailing, Trip to Lake Michigan and more!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Check out the PARENT RESOURCES page for helpful information like how to make payments, transportation/directions to camp, downloadable forms and fundraising ideas!