No matter where you are on the journey of marriage, God is longing to help turn your relationship into the love affair He wants it to be. Join Jimmy and Karen Evans along with their friends Shannon Ethridge, John Gray and surprise special guests with Emcee Tim Ross for a day of romance designed to bring you closer together.
This Valentine's Day weekend be a part of the MarriageToday global video simulcast hosted at Radiant Church on February 11th. This event will feature multiple breakout sessions, worship, incredible snacks and food, photo booth, give-a-ways and a lively Q&A time. Whether you are married, engaged or planning one day to get married the 2017 XO Marriage Conference is for you. Tickets are $20 per person which includes lunch. Child care is not available for this event.
Please note that NOT all the information posted on the XO Marriage Simulcast website is accurate for our location and timezone. The correct Radiant Church schedule is listed below.
9:00 AM | DOORS OPENS
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM | OPENING MAIN SESSION
• John Gray
• The Strengths Based Marriage with Allan Kelsey
• Jimmy Evans
12:00 PM - 1:15 PM | LUNCH
1:15 PM - 2:45 PM | BREAKOUT SESSIONS
• Stronger Marriage with Dave & Ashley Willis
• Conflict Resolution with Michael & Amy Smalley
• Sexual Intimacy with Sean & Lanette Reed
• Blended Family Dynamics with Richard & Sheri Bright
3:00 PM - 5:30 PM | CLOSING MAIN SESSION
• The Healing Journey of Marriage with Jimmy Evans
• Signature Vow Renewal with Jimmy & Karen Evans
Radiant Church (map)
409 S Washington Ave.
Ludington, MI 49431